Voting is now open
The 2017 Endurance Magazine BEST OF survey is open for voting. Florence Forth has won the Best 10K and Best 5K road race award the past two years. Please vote and help us claim the three-peat!!
Take the survey. Be sure to scroll over to the Triangle Section and look for the Best 5K & the Best 10K race. Don’t be afraid to enter Florence Forth in both.
You can only vote ONCE. Your friends can also vote.
Support our Sponsors too
While you are taking the survey, let’s show some Florence Forth love to our sponsors who also have categories in the survey. Consider this a voters guide for the Best Of survey.
There are several awards under Best Running Retailers. Bull City Running Co is our vote for all of these – running shoes, apparel and customer service. They are the best around!! So don’t be shy to enter their name more than once.
The Best Half-Marathon, the Historic Hillsborough Half, is put on by Hillsborough Running Club. Check out their weekly run club when in Hillsborough.
The Best Physical Therapy Practice has to be ATI Physical Therapy. These are the men and women who are ready with rollers at the end of Florence Forth and with much more when you visit them in their offices.
Several Categories under Best places to Fuel Up deserve attention.
- The best grocery is Durham Co-Op Market. Thanks for all the yummy fruit and goodies at the finish line and in your store.
- The best breakfast is Bagel Bar. They stepped in at the last minute last year and provided bagels for Florence Forth. Be sure to say thank you with a vote and a visit to their Durham and Chapel Hill locations.
- The best Coffee shop category makes us sad that George’s Java closed. We’ll be looking for a new bestie.
- The best local brew for us is a tie between Tribucha and Mati Energy. These both extend the definition of brew just a little but are well worth it.
- Best place to hang post work out is The Pit. Each year after Florence Forth, The Pit welcomes all the visiting autoimmune encephalitis families for lunch and sharing stories, making it our favorite post-Florence Forth location.
We’ll be back in the weeks ahead to give some love to our other fabulous sponsors.