It’s Team Update Tuesday.
Will your team be the…
- Largest Team – team with the most registered runners or walkers
- Fastest Team – the Men/Mixed team and the Womens team with the 5 fastest runners
- Fundraising’est Team – the team who raises the most donations
Only 24 days until Florence Forth and we are starting to see some separation in the Team Competition. If your team is not on top right now, it’s time to start organizing.
1. Team Ravi
2. Fall Risk (Team Emily Gavigan)
3. Team Brain on Fire
4. Madison Fights the Madness
5. Trinity Park Tribe
6. Walgreens Infusion Services
7. Luke for Duke Group
7. Florence’s Dozens of Cousins
9. First Presbyterian Church Durham
10. Duke Faculty Club Tennis Pals
10. Durham Inspirations
10. Trail Mix
10. Information Initiative at Duke
Didn’t see your team name there? Want to overtake Team Ravi for the number one spot? There’s still time!! Your team can build additional fundraising for your team by encouraging donations here. Just have your fan club indicate the team name when donating.
The TOP 10 Largest teams remained largely the same with the RunBuds starting to open a lead on everyone else.
2. Florence’s Dozens of Cousins
2. Duke Stat
2. Information Initiative at Duke
5. Triangle Futbol Club 03 White
6. First Presbyterian Church Durham
7. Fall Risk (Team Emily Gavigan)
7. Mid Carolina Multisport Club
7. Oakland Avenue Presbyterian Church
10. George Watts Friends
10. Mid Carolina Multisport Club
10. Bull City Track Club
10. Pig Pickers
Congratulations to the new teams on this weeks Top 10 – George Watts Friends & Oakland Avenue Presbyterian Church. Encourage your friends to register as part of your team. See recent blog post on how to add yourself to a team.