Will your team be the…
- Largest Team – team with the most registered runners or walkers
- Fastest Team – the Men/Mixed team and the Womens team with the 5 fastest runners
- Fundraising’est Team – the team who raises the most donations
We are counting down the days until Florence Forth, 11 days to be exact! Not too much team movement this week, and perhaps weather played a part. We are happily watching the snow melt on this 60 degree sunny day in Durham, NC!
The chase for the Team with Most Donations is a fight between two amazing Teams– Ravi and Madison Fights the Madness. We continue to be in awe of all the teams and individuals who are raising money to fight autoimmune encephalitis.
1. Team Ravi
2. Madison Fights the Madness
3. Team Sasha Egger
4. Fall Risk (Team Emily Gavigan)
5. Team Brain on Fire
6. Florence’s Dozens of Cousins
8. Trinity Park Tribe
9. Team Ellen
10. First Presbyterian Church of Durham
Didn’t see your team name there? Want to overtake Team Ravi for the number one spot? There’s still time!! Your team can build additional fundraising for your team by encouraging donations here. Just have your fan club indicate the team name when donating.
The TOP 10 Largest teams remained largely the same with the RunBuds maintaining a wide margin on everyone else.
2. Fall Risk (Team Emily Gavigan)
3. First Presbyterian Church of Durham
4. Duke Stat
5. Florence’s Dozens of Cousins
6. Information Initiative at Duke
7. Triangle Futbol Club 03 White
8. Team Ravi
9. Pig Pickers
10. George Watts Friends